5 Practical Tips to Prevent Acne
Having a smooth and blemish free skin is everyone’s dream because it can boost one’s self confidence and make them feel and look good. There are some people who are prone to acne and skin problems ranging from mild to severe acne breakouts.
If you are a person who have such problem, here are some practical tips that could help you to prevent acne and clear your skin.
- Drink at least eight to nine glasses of water per day. It will keep skin hydrated and tighten it as well. By drinking water, your dead skin will fall off and give you a glowing skin. Proper diet can also help in preventing acne. Minimize intake of oily and fatty foods may also prevent the skin from oily. Reduce saturated fat can further assist in reducing the possibility of experiencing acne and other skin problems.
- Exercise regularly and make it a habit. Exercising will help your body to flush out toxins from your body that can cause acne and reduce acne outbreak.
- Cleanliness is important to prevent acne. Remember to wash your pillow covers and towels regularly to prevent them from hiding bacteria. The best way is to clean up everything you use regularly.
- Wash your face twice a day using a mild face wash. Never use soap on your face. Do not scrub the acne and using harsh cleansers as it can worsen the acne.
- Do not pinch or squeeze whiteheads and other blemishes on your skin. It can not prevent acne but it can actually aggravate acne and scars and unwanted marks on your skin. When sleeping, keep the hair from your face. Another thing you should remember to prevent acne is to never sleep with make-up on. Washing the face with a mild cleanser and use warm water to remove makeup before bed. It is a great way to refresh your skin and prevent skin acne.